I dint do well in my MCA entrance, so got a 3 digit rank - 712. I wanted to join MCA because I was bored of learning Statistics. I had already spent 3 years in Bsc, studying that. Now I need a change. But 712 is too big a rank to get into the MCA seats in Kerala. I decided to check out and reached TVM technical education deparment. I went straight upto the concerned officer and asked him. He inturn asked me two questions : "Do you know how many seats are there in Kerala for MCA?". It was some 200 around, less than 200. I told him so. "With this few seats, do you think you would get an admission with such a high rank in hand?". I did not answer, coz I felt a bit insulted. Why not?? Was the question inside me.
In sometime, I had to choose MSc Stat. coz MCA was still a dream as there was no notification from TVM. So I joined MSc. Guys you wont believe, I had attended classes for MSc Stat. for two full months. I had started doing the integrations and differentiations again.
Finally, the notification had come. The government gave sanction for eight colleges to run MCA among which was our UCC. Only formality was left- got a call from TVM, gave choices in which UCC was first, got admission.
And the rest is "our-story"... And you know the rest... Like we say: " happily lived ever after"...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dey,
ReplyDeleteFor my rank itself dont know how many times I walked into that directors room....Atlast when the college numbers were increased and on the allotment day when my rank was called,it was not a surprise for me that the director asked me "Ippol santhoshamyille?"..he easily recognised me.(I didnt have to ask "Ormayundo ee mukham?" :))But Rony you know if my MCA selection was not happened that time,I really dont know where I have been and what I will be doing now,because I didnt had any other choice at that time..Thank God....All Waaz Well!!!!
No da.. Let me rephrase it for you.. "All is well".. :-)
ReplyDelete