Sunday, March 28, 2010

The GIFT from UCC :)


The first thing that comes to my mind...when I think about UCC and the UCCMCAGANG is - GRATITUDE :)

Its from UCC that I have learned, experienced and understood many good things about friendship...that

It gives us a wider perspective, makes us selfless, compassionate, caring and loving,
It always helps us stay a kid at heart, breathes meaning into our existence and makes us a better person...


Which is what I've become through the influence of our friendship...

Thanks a million, my friends ..who have touched my life in many special ways :)

OUR FRIENDSHIP IS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPENED TO ME AT UCC. I FEEL BLESSED BY THE FRIENDSHIP I SHARE WITH YOU ALL.

Cheers
Aji :)

3 comments:

  1. Aji, you forgot one thing... It must be from UCC that u learnt how to deliver 'Vote of thanks'.. He heeee.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No exactly Rony dear..I used to deliver 'Vote of Thanks' from my graduation period (S.H Thevara College) itself..as I used to be the Secretary of the Mathematics Association there. Still..I admit..you guys gave me many opportunities at UCC to hone my skills..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaaa... A veteran in VoT then... Wowwww.. How good I feel after pulling somebody's leg... He hee

    ReplyDelete